A home is one of the most important purchases that you can make in your lifetime. Therefore, it’s essential for you to make sure your home gets the proper attention to ensure a comfortable and safe living environment for you and your family.
An application of window film can make your living experience even more enjoyable through these added benefits:
- Reduction of Interior Fading – many people are still unaware the sun’s damaging UV rays can ruin the interior of a home including wood floors, couches, curtains, furniture and even artwork. Over time, these effects will cause a discoloration of many valuable articles. Fortunately, window film blocks up to 99.9% of these harmful UV rays to help protect your interior furnishings as well as your skin.
- Decrease Heat – nobody wants to be uncomfortable in his or her own home and the sun’s solar properties can cause any room to become overheated. Most people just turn up the air conditioning to combat the problem, but now you can use window film to control heat gain inside your home. Today’s window films are extremely efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy. Films can provide up to 78% heat reduction as compared to untreated glass. This will not only help to reduce your energy costs but it will allow for a more comfortable living environment. In addition, don’t live with temperature imbalances caused by areas of extreme sun or shade, which can limit use of interior space. Window film can remedy this problem and reduce air conditioning costs.
- Cut Glare – there is no need to put up with annoying glare. Whatever the cause – direct sun, reflections from, water, or surrounding buildings – there is an ideal film solution, blocking as much as 94% of the glare.
- Increase Privacy – windows are a great instrument for letting us view the outside world. At the same time, they do not provide a lot of privacy. Many residential window films consist of various colour shades to provide added privacy to your home while still allowing excellent external vision.
- Increase safety – shattering glass is a hazard when accidents happen, or when vandalism or environmental effects cause breakage. The protection offered by window films can provide a functional “safety net” that will make you feel secure.
North Shore Window Tinting offers a large selection of window films from top manufacturers. Our window films will never peel, bubble or discolour. They carry lifetime warranties for labour and materials.
All consultations are free. Our friendly, knowledgeable representative will provide you with samples and detailed information to help you decide on the products that are right for your home. Contact us today.